Wednesday 8 May 2013

Hair inspiration

Hair is very important when creating an over all look.
Initially i wasnt sure what to do with the hair so i looked for some inspiration when thinking of hair ideas.






I found these images really inspiring and noticed different themes running through out them that i would like to include in my own hair ideas.
These were:
Texture
Panels of colour
Slicked back

I have also done some experimenting in the studio.
Here are some of the looks i have created on models and dolls heads
In this look i experimented with using rollers to help create shape in the hair. It would be interesting to expand this further creating more shapes in the hair and possibly adding colour.
In this look i experimented using different kinds of plaits through the hair. I could expand on this idea by adding smaller plaits through out the style and turning it into more of an updo.
I really like this look because of the tousled texture in the hair. It gives a sexy wild look which i think would work well in one of my looks. I could incorporate aspects of this look with other looks to create a unique idea for the hair.
This is my favourite hair look i tried out. I like the contrast of the sleek hair mixed with the textured wild hair. I think i will use this in my final looks. I think that adding colour to the ends of the hair would develop the look further and make it unique. I look forward to using this in my final images.

No comments:

Post a Comment