Tuesday 7 May 2013

Beauty look face charts

In this face chart i experimented with the idea of giving a graphic edge to the traditional beauty look of a smokey eye. I kept the rest of the look natural with natural glow in the skin. But added an interesting edge with a light metallic silver/gold lip.

I carried on with the idea of experimenting with the idea of a traditional smokey eye. However i added interest to the look with the gold swirled eye brows. I think this would make a really interesting look. However i think that this look might be quite difficult to photograph due to the light colours used. I think it would appear washed out on camera.

In this look i wanted to create a beauty look that still had the dramatic illamasqua edge.
I also think that these colour splashes would add a soft and beautiful yet colourful look.

I really like this face chart. I have combined several aspects i liked from previous face charts into one to create a unique beauty look. The purple smokey eyes will really show off the eyes. Whilst the eyebrows give the look dramatic edge. I also think the orange soft contour down the side of the face makes the look dramatic yet has a nod to the beauty look of contouring.
I will use this look for my final beauty look.

No comments:

Post a Comment