Tuesday 7 May 2013

Avante garde - fantasy look

What is a Avante garde/ Fantasy look?

 An avante garde look is normally found in high fashion context's such as editorials in the pages of fashion magazines such as vogue, in catwalk shoes and in fashion blogs.
These looks are often out there, unusual mixing colours and textures. Avant garde make up tries to break the norm's of make up and fashion.
Illamasqua is a brand known for its avante garde looks.
Here are some examples of avante garde looks that have inspired me





In lesson time i also experimented with trying out an avant garde look.

 I really like this look that me and my friend created. We used only blue and yellow for the colours with a hint of gold. It was useful playing around and experimenting with different textures to see what kind of effects we could create.
This has also given me inspiration for my face charts. I cant wait to start creating some of my illamasqua looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment