Tuesday 7 May 2013

avant garde look face charts


In this facechart I played around with trying out different lines and contrasts between colours. i also tried out the bold purple on the eyes to give the look a more dramatic feel. I also used light washes of green,blue and orange on the base of the face to give the look an interesting edge.

In this facechart i experimented with texture by layering products over each other. I really like the effect this created but i think that i would have to try this out on skin to see how it would come out. I kept the lips a simple blue along with the eyebrows to keep the look dramatic but not too intricate.


In this look I experimented with block colour against other block colours. I think the final result is really striking but may not be quite suitabale for my desired final look. I think that it looks a bit too over the top.

I experimented with using various different colours in this look I really like the effects of the different shades of blues against the golds. This is a an idea i would like to possibly use in my final look.

I really love this look. I like the contrast of the dark blue with the gold. I think the look is very dramatic but not too over the top. I think keeping some of the skin natural balances out the dramatic make up at the top of the face. The flecks of gold really stand out against the background and would create a really nice texture. This is the final look i want to use in my fantasy look. However i want to develop this idea further by using a silvery gold colour on the lips to tie the look in together.

No comments:

Post a Comment