Wednesday 8 May 2013

Evaluation of illamasqua project

Overall I am very pleased with the work i have created in this illamasqua project.
I enjoyed the process of researching, experimenting and creating my own designs and looks for such an iconic make-up brand.
It really showed me how exciting it must be to part of the illamsqua creative team coming up with ideas and concepts for their collections.
Although i liked my final images i feel that they would not be strong enough for a real illamasqua campaign and i wish i had pushed myself further creatively.
I also think that i should have got a proffesional photographer to take my images rather than doing it myself. I think this would have enhanced the quality of my work.
I also found that my fantasy look came out quite washed out on camera compared to what it looked like in person. In person i really liked the effect it created and felt that it really give the impression of rippled water effect. However this was not done justice on camera. I think that if i had tried out a test shot using the same camera i used in the shoot that i would have realised this and i could have made some changes.
However i felt that i have learnt from this and I am still happy with the final images i have produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment