Wednesday 8 May 2013

Experimentation with illamasqua products

Once i had decided on the looks i want to create i started to have a look at the products that i would use to help me create the effects.
Illamasqua has a fantastic product range and i looked through many of their products on the website before deciding on two pure pigments in beguile and Allivium.
These two pure pigments are shown here in this swatch.
They are both beautiful colours and will work really well in my fantasy look. I am going to pay around with them and some of my other products to create the desired effect i want for this look.
I also purchased two of the liquid metals from the illamasqua website.
I brought them in the colours in Electrum and surge.
The image is blurry but Electrum is on the left with surge on the right. They are both amazing colours and so strung in pigment. I love the texture of them and cant wait to play around with them along with the pure pigments.
This is a quick experiment i did using this products along with my aqua colours in blue and purple. I think that this gives a stunning effect that will work really well in the fantasy look.
Im going to develop this further by using different brushes to create different effects with these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment